reach sewer lines resulting in costly repairs. To capture this build-up, kitchens are fitted with grease traps to intercept grease before reaching the sewer pipes. To ensure its efficient functioning, your grease trap needs to be professionally pumped out and cleaned periodically. We offer residential and commercial cleanings for pre-fab, metal or fiberglass grease traps.
Our expert cleaning will have your grease trap functioning in top shape in no time.
Our island-wide service promises
- Grease trap pumping, scraping, and washing down.
- Grease trap wastewater processing and responsible disposal
- Professional, punctual experts who respect your home or business
- No harsh chemicals, so you can rest assured that protecting your health and environment is at the forefront of each job.
Maintaining your Grease Trap
We understand that as a home/business owner you sometimes forget to schedule periodic appointments. So we can design a maintenance program for you. A regular cleaning schedules
- Reduces instances of sewer system blockages
- Reduces wastewater backups
- Reduces the discharge of harmful particles into wastewater systems
- Saves money by reducing drain-line cleaning costs
- Protects the Environment
If you think you need a Grease Trap Cleaning, avoid any further damage and contact us.
If you notice your kitchen sink drains slowly, clogs or produces offensive drain odor then these are early warning signs that you should Make an Appointment to have your Grease Trap inspected or cleaned.
During dishwashing and food preparation small deposits of food solids and FOG (Fats, oils and grease) build up over time and can reach sewer lines resulting in costly repairs. To capture this build-up, kitchens are fitted with grease traps to intercept grease before reaching the sewer pipes.